Wednesday 23 January 2013

PLAYLIST

HAPPY NEW YEAR
So I'm cheating a bit today because with school seriously picking up work (final year and all that), I have had so little time to actually get back into blogging, or even just into listening to some new music. Buut, I was getting ready to go out the other night and was listening to my 'getting ready' playlist, you know like while you do your make-up and hair, or whatever, and I was thinking how much I loved these songs, I listen to them all the time and they just make me so happy and ready for a good night...

So in an attempt to actually blog something this year (yes, this will be my first post for 2013), I thought I'd share my playlist to you, so you can share my joy in listening to it on repeat for hours... If you don't have any of these songs, I would seriously consider downloading them NOW.... I do have a weird taste in music, so I've been told, quite selective, and not all the songs are new or popular, but they are worth a listen!

*All Alright- FUN
*As Long As You Love Me- Justin Bieber
*Cooler Than Me- Jayme Dee cover (original= Mike Posner)
*Dance With Me Tonight- Olly Murs (personal favourite #1)
*Drive By- Train
*Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
*Kiss You- One Direction (personal favourite #2)
*On Top Of The World- Imagine Dragons
* I Would- One Direction
*Payphone- Maroon 5
*Ready Or Not- Brigit Mendler
* One Thing- One Direction
*Settle Down- Kimbra
*United States of Pop 2012- DJ Earworm
*Waiting On The World To Change- John Mayer
*We Are Young- FUN
* You and I- Lady Gaga (love love... saw her live and it was my best song)
* 22- Taylor Swift
* Rock Me- One Direction
* 50 Ways To Say Goodbye- Train
*One More Night- Maroon 5 (personal favourite #3)
*Red- Taylor Swift

You may have gathered that I am a One D fan, well not like crazy, know everything about them fan, just live their music! So expect a post on them soon, buut till then...

Love and hugs
- Caity xx


No comments:

Post a Comment