Tuesday 9 April 2013

MUSICAL MOVIE SONGS

So, I decided on a new theme for the week :D One of my favourite actually. This type of music is quite close to my heart- though it is not usually what I listen to everyday, I do know and enjoy a fair share of it. I have grown up in a relatively musical family- on my dad's side, he introduced me to most of the music that I knew as a child and loved and taught me all the instruments that I eagerly attempted. My mom is not particularly musical, but the one type of music that I learnt to love from her, is musicals. I love them whether its in the theatre or remade into a movie, they're always fun, lively and oh so easy to sing along. So by this theme I mean songs from any musical, new or old, movie or production. Some that I can think of now are Grease, Hairspray, Rent, Hair, Pitch Perfect, Sound of Music, Dirty Dancing, and many more, get excited :D


No comments:

Post a Comment