Sunday 31 March 2013

WHAT AM I LISTENING TO

So I know I did a playlist post a couple of months back, but I have recently compiled such a great playlist of new songs that I found and downloaded. I listen to it day in and day out, so hopefully you will enjoy it too....



1) THE A TEAM- ED SHEERAN 
Need I say more? If you don't already know and love this song, check out the post that I did on it here

















2) ALL YOUR LIFE- THE BAND PERRY
Such a lovely country song and I absolutely love the lead singers voice!
















3) BLACKBIRD- WALK OFF THE EARTH
A classic Beatles song done really well! Walk Off The Earth is one of my new favourite bands and they do incredible  and unique versions of songs- they are really talented. 

















4) BRIGHT LIGHTS BIGGER CITY/ MAGIC- PITCH PERFECT
Firstly, if you haven't seen this movie, go watch it nooww! It is hilarious! This is one of the acapella mash ups that they do and especially the Magic bit, is so so good!

















5) CARRY ON- FUN
Also a band that I have grown very fond of- this is one of my favourites of theirs- a simple tune and a beautiful voice go a long way.

















6) GANG OF RHYTHM- WALK OFF THE EARTH
Like I said, such a great band of singers. But this is particularly nice because it is their own, not a cover. 

















7) GLAD YOU CAME- THE WANTED
Most of you will already know this. As you've probably realised, this playlist is not like all new or old, etc it is just a great mix of genres and enjoyable songs to listen to- like this one.
















8) HAPPY ENDING- MIKA
Theres just something about this song that I love. 

















9) HEART ATTACK- DEMI LOVATO
I don't usually listen to her, but here she displays some really great singing, and of course a catchy tune. 

















10) STORM WARNING- HUNTER HAYES
Another little country song, probably more country/pop though but a nice little song that I aways enjoy listening to.

















11) TROUBLEMAKER- OLLY MURS FT FLO RIDA
I love Olly Murs and this is one of his really great songs, definitely worth a listen!
















12) STAY- RIHANNA FT MIKKY EKKO
This is so unlike Rihanna but it is really so beautiful, one of the prettiest songs I have heard in a while- and such a pleasant shock to come from her.

















13) HOLY GROUND- TAYLOR SWIFT
Very typical of her, but a great little listen!
















14) HEY HO- THE LUMINEERS
I have recently grown to really like The Lumineers and this is my favourite song of theirs- definitely worth a listen...
















So thats it, enjoy! Please fell free to comment or leave me a link to see what your playlists for the moment are.






No comments:

Post a Comment